Code of the West
A Legacy of Leadership for Troubled Times
Do you long for a simpler time?
- Do you feel disconnected?
- Does life seem incredibly complicated?
The Code of the West
- Live each day with courage.
- Take pride in your work.
- Always finish what you start
- Do what has to be done.
- Be tough but fair
- When you make a promise, keep it.
- Ride for the brand.
- Talk less and say more.
- Remember that some things aren’t for sale.
- Know where to draw the line.
- The Cowboy must never shoot first, hit a smaller man, or take unfair advantage.
- He must never go back on his word, or a trust confided in him.
- He must always tell the truth.
- He must be gentle with children, the elderly, and animals.
- He must not advocate or possess racially or religiously intolerant ideas.
- He must help people in distress.
- He must be a good worker.
- He must keep himself clean in thought, speech, action, and personal habits.
- He must respect women, parents, and his nation’s laws.